We have taken several measures to ensure that our visitors can enjoy our view of Amsterdam safely and responsibly:
- Our total capacity has been adjusted based on the guidelines by the Dutch National Institute of Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
- At bottleneck areas, we ensure one-way traffic so that every visitor can queue safely and keep a 1.5-meter distance from each other.
- We ensure maximum hygiene by offering disinfectant hand gel, extra cleaning rounds, and physical shielding.
- All our employees are trained to enforce these measures. If visitors do not comply with the rules, they are forced to act upon this.
- Our swing is open as usual. Visitors from the same household can swing together, visitors who are not from the same household are placed on separate swings.
- It’s possible to get a drink or snack at our rooftop kiosk, the restaurants are closed.