A’DAM LOOKOUT is a day attraction of over 2000m2 located on the ground floor, first floor and the two top floors of the A’DAM Tower. After our closure due to the coronavirus, we are allowed to welcome visitors daily from 10:00 to 18:00 starting from June 1st, 2020.
We have taken several measures to ensure that our visitors can enjoy our view of Amsterdam safely and responsibly:
- Visitors are required to book a ticket in advance via our website, this ticket is linked to a time slot. For this time slot, we assume that visitors spend 1 hour on average at A’DAM LOOKOUT.
- Our total capacity has been adjusted based on the guidelines by the Dutch National Institute of Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
- At bottleneck areas, we ensure one-way traffic so that every visitor can queue safely and keep a 1.5-meter distance from each other.
- We ensure maximum hygiene by offering disinfectant hand gel, extra cleaning rounds, and physical shielding. At the ticket desk, elevators and swing, our employees will wear mouth masks and/or gloves.
- All our employees are trained to enforce these measures. If visitors do not comply with the rules, they are forced to act upon this.
- Our swing is open as usual, to celebrate our reopening you can swing for free in the first week of June. For dates from June 8, swing tickets are available through our webshop and on location. Visitors from the same household can swing together, visitors who are not from the same household are placed on separate swings.
- From June 1st, our rooftop bar and panorama restaurant will open with a limited menu including a wide range of drinks and some packaged snacks and ice cream.